The barque was built by the firm of Oltmann in Motzen and had a capacity of 1053 tons. It was owned by the shippers, Wm, Stisser and Company of Bremen and sailed for 26 years under various commands. Used as a carrier for oil before the tankers of the 20th century, she was finally laid up in 1851.
This lithograph was made in the 1950s by litho-offset on very high quality, thick paper. The paper is creamy white and in excellent condition.
© Fine Rare Prints
|Paper Size||30 x 40 cm (15.5 x 11.75 inches)|
|Size Category||31 to 40 cm [12 to 16 inches]|