This ship was built at Konigsberg, Germany and was launched in 1865. She was owned by various firms and in her latter years was under the command of Captain F. Wurz. In 1880 the Captain purchased the ship and resold her three years later.
This lithograph was made in the 1950s by litho-offset on very high quality, thick paper. The paper is creamy white and in excellent condition.
© Fine Rare Prints
|Paper Size||30 x 40 cm (15.5 x 11.75 inches)|
|Size Category||31 to 40 cm [12 to 16 inches]|