The West Australian
An iron clipper built at Hartlepool in 1859 for Park Bros. In 1866 she was sold to Williamson of Liverpool and was used in the South American trade for the next twenty seven years. She was finally sold abroad and was wrecked three years later.
This lithograph was made in the 1950s by litho-offset on very high quality, thick paper. The paper is creamy white and in excellent condition.
© Fine Rare Prints
|Paper Size||30 x 40 cm (15.5 x 11.75 inches)|
|Size Category||31 to 40 cm [12 to 16 inches]|