The Lord Lowther Indiaman
An Indiaman built at Barnard's Yard, Deptford in 1825. In the course of her life she was to change hands several times. First in 1834 she was sold to Captain A. Grant, then next in 1839 to Tomlin and Man. The latter owners then sold her to Joseph Somes for the Madras trade, but she was lost in the very next year. She is shown leaving Prince of Wales Island.
This lithograph was made in the 1950s by litho-offset on very high quality, thick paper. The paper is creamy white and in excellent condition.
© Fine Rare Prints
|Paper Size||30 x 40 cm (15.5 x 11.75 inches)|
|Size Category||31 to 40 cm [12 to 16 inches]|